“Having achieved the freedom to pursue my passion in business, I enjoy helping others achieve their business goals, so they can achieve whatever they consider freedom, too!” Cheryl Biron, Founder and Principal.
- High Growth Companies
- Couples Working Together
- Family-Owned Businesses
- Women-Owned Businesses/WBEs
- Minority-Owned Businesses/MBEs
- Private Equity-Owned Businesses
- Succession Planning
- Transportation and Logistics
- Marketing and Communications
- Corporate Experience
- Wharton MBA
As Founder and Principal of LexaGen Freedom Accelerator, Cheryl Biron works with CEOs and their leadership teams to help their companies grow, scale and create a culture of action and accountability. Having scaled OneHorn Transportation so it needs less of her time on a day-to-day basis, Cheryl is pursuing her passion of working with leaders of growth companies to achieve whatever they consider “freedom” by helping them create leading strategies and flawless execution within their organizations. The systems and processes Cheryl implemented as President and CEO of One Horn Transportation, a trucking and logistics brokerage, enable her to spend minimal time working “in” the business on a day-to-day basis, while still maintaining a practical understanding of the challenges faced by other entrepreneurs. In addition to being an entrepreneur, Cheryl leverages her previous experience working in large corporations and her Wharton MBA in her coaching practice. As a ScalingUp/Gazelles Certified Coach, she has access to the best business tools and resources available worldwide. Prior to embarking on her entrepreneurial path, Biron held marketing positions running consumer healthcare brands in various corporations, including Procter & Gamble, Block Drug Company (now owned by Glaxo SmithKline), and Prestige Brands. She also worked at Merrill Lynch in investment banking between her undergraduate and MBA degrees. Biron earned her MBA from the Wharton School and her Bachelor of Science degree from Cornell University.
Why choose LexaGen Freedom Accelerator ?
How We Work with You ?
We start with an in-depth discussion with the CEO to understand more about your business and your challenges. Our two-day Kick-Off Session with your whole leadership team delves into higher level Strategy and develops practical annual and quarterly plans. One-day Quarterly Sessions assess progress and reset the next Quarter’s Goals. Monthly Sessions ensure we are on track to achieving your results.
Who We Are ?
We have been in your shoes in the CEO role, living through the growth and the challenges as well as having the practical corporate experience and foundation of an MBA. Our ScalingUp/Gazelles International affiliation gives us access to the best business tools and learning available. Having achieved what we consider freedom, we love to help other CEOs and their teams achieve what they define as freedom.
How to Work with Us ?
The momentum gained in an annual engagement is best to ensure long-term growth and business performance. By regularly working together, your team learns the practices needed to sustain consistent growth and a culture of accountability. Some short-term engagements are available for companies and individuals with specific needs as well as Corporate, EO, YPO, and WPO Retreats.
- Freedom to live the life of our dreams and help others to do the same
- We maintain a positive attitude and upbeat vision for the future
- We are honest in our communications
- We treat each other with respect
- We are always willing to help
- Based upon her professional and personal achievements, Cheryl was named :
- The Sandies LWRBA Rising Star award finalist in 2019
- A Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneur in 2015
- One of the 50 Best Women in Business by NJBIZ in 2014
- A Brava Award winner by Smart CEO Magazine in 2014
- As a result of her “Constant Reinvention Strategy”, her company, One Horn Transportation was ranked among:
- 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies in North America by the Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO) in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- New Jersey’s 50 Fastest Growing Businesses by NJBIZ in 2013 and 2014
Make an appointment to
Learn how to create a culture of action and accountability
to help you grow your business.